Monday, April 23, 2012

11th Post

Ok...so I have been busy. But this weekend I took some pictures while out and about and I told myself that I must upload them. So here is a glimpse of what I saw this weekend. So some of the pictures may be repeats...but that's okay. I tried to take the shots from different angles and lighting conditions. The sun really helped me out today. I hope that you enjoy :)

P.S. If you click on the photo, you can view it in a slideshow format. It is quite nice.

Sheraton on Chicago River
Some random condo buildings
Trump Tower
Wrigley Building
I like how the sun is reflecting off top of the building
Love the American Flag swaying in the wind with the sun peeking through
Love this pic
This is my favorite picture from the day
View of Chicago River from Michigan Avenue bridge
Marina Towers

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!!! I wish I could visit Chicago and see all those places.

    ReplyDelete